Win a family vacation to Florida’s SeaWorld!
Win a Florida vacation for four to SeaWorld
Until April 5th, there’s a chance for a family of four to win a vacation to SeaWorld in Orlando with the Southwest Airlines Sweepstakes Contest. Airfare, car rental, hotel and SeaWorld admission is covered so check it out below:
What you get:
- Roundtrip flights for four people with Southwest Airlines to Orlando, Florida
- Three-night hotel stay for four people at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
- Tickets for four people to SeaWorld, Aquatica, and Busch Gardens
- A VIP tour for four people in SeaWorld Orlando
- Daily complimentary breakfast for four
- A $200 food & beverage credit
- A $100 spa credit for the spa at Renaissance Orlando
- a 4-day car rental
As always, there are rules with contests:
- only one entry per person
- you must be 21 years or older
- you can only enter until April 5, 2012
- you have to travel before April 30, 2013
- there is no obligatory purchase (there are a number of checked boxes so make sure you uncheck them if you don’t want tons of emails!)
What to see at SeaWorld
With four days, you’ll have enough time to explore SeaWorld’s rides, interactive experiences and unique dining opportunities, but make sure you catch the new attraction that everyone is talking about. This Spring 2012, TurtleTrek is the new attraction at SeaWorld. First you’ll experience freshwater habitat with manatees and a variety of fish species and next you’ll see saltwater habitat with sea turtles and 1,500 fish. Some of the sea turtles and manatees were either born at SeaWorld or part of their rescue program. The highlight is the domed theater that is completely immersive. Rather than the traditional 3D film experience, the film you’re watching will be happening above you and around you. This is a unique movie experience for a theme park and one that should be on your list if you win this vacation!
Do you enter Sweepstakes contests?