Hundreds of vintage muscle cars and race cars in Florida automobile museums
Visit a muscle car or racing museum on your Florida vacation
If you’re heading to the Daytona International Speedway, you’ll want to check out their race car museum, but there are museums for car enthusiasts on Florida’s other coast as well.
Muscle Car City, Punta Gorda
Lose yourself in 99,000-square-feet of more than 200 vintage muscle cars, from Chevy Corvettes and Pontiac GTOs to Camaros and Impalas. Ranging from the ’50s to early ’70s muscle cars, the museum also has a 60′s themed diner and a gift shop that sells everything from T-shirts to gas pumps.
- Cost: $12.50/adults; $6.00/children; free/children 2 and under.
- Where: 3811 Tamiami Trl Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing, Ocala
- Cost: $15/adults; $13/senior; $13/children 13-18; $6/children 5-12; free/children 5 and under.
- Where: 13700 Southwest 16th Avenue Ocala, FL 34473
Living Legends of Auto Racing Museum, Daytona
- Cost: Free
- Where: 2400 S. Ridgewood Ave, Daytona, FL