Finally, you can rent the Mustang Convertible in Miami and Fort Lauderdale!
Rent a convertible Mustang on your Florida vacation
If you’re traveling to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale, and you want to get behind the wheel of a muscle car, that’s on top of it, a convertible, now is your chance! Royal Rent-A-Car just announced that the new Ford Mustang Convertible has arrived at both of their locations at the airports in Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
Win a trip for four to Ft. Lauderdale!
If you’re planning to rent a convertible, cross your fingers to spend a few more days in Ft. Lauderdale by entering Holiday Tripper’s Fin-tastic Sweepstakes - you could win a free trip to The Atlantic Hotel & Spa for four people!
About the Convertible Mustang
If you love muscle cars, it isn’t a basic model of the Mustang that’s for rent. Royal Rent-A-Car has the Club of America Special Edition on their lot. Some of the special features that are a part of these hot wheels are:
- dark stainless billet grille
- fog lights at the front
- tri-bar pony badge
- a pin-striped decoration on the outside
- allow wheels that are 18 inches
- floor mats that are carpeted and embroidered with the Mustang logo
- a sensor for dusk
- eadlight control with dusk sensor, and dual trunk/hatch spoiler.
Where you can rent the cars:
- Miami International Airport
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport
A Father’s Day Gift
Do you prefer driving with the top down when it’s warm and sunny out?