Win a six-night Florida Vacation for four to Amelia Island
Florida Vacation Guide to “Amelia Island Dream Vacation Sweepstakes”
Are you familiar with Amelia Island? It’s one of the top 10 North American Islands, according to the readers of Conde Nast Traveler. This Floridian gem is a barrier island on the northeastern coast of Florida. With its crystal clear waters, beautiful long beaches, upscale resorts, fine dining and championship golf, it’s no mystery why this is one of Florida’s favorite destinations.
How would you like to win a six-night vacation for four to this magical place?
Grocery chain Harris Teeter and The Amelia Island Convention & Visitors’ Bureau (CVB) have partnered up to give away a vacation to Amelia Island, valued at $5,752.
What do you win?
- A stay at the Summer Beach Resort on Amelia Island
- Dinner for four at Beech Street Grill, Crab Trap, BarZin Bistro and Wine Bar and Cafe Karibo
- Golf for four at Golf Club of Amelia Island
- Tikets for the Amelia Island River Cruise
- Admission to the Amelia Island Museum of History
- A horse-carriage ride with Old Towne Carriabe Company through downtown Fernandina Beach
- An excursion with Kayak Amelia
- $1000 for travel expenses
- $100 American Expres gift card
How do you win?
Visit harristeeter.com and sign up for e-VIC. That’s it! The contest is only open to residents of Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of March 31, 2012. (The promotion ends March 31, 2012.)
Have you ever considered a Florida vacation to Amelia Island?