The Best Spots to Meet Characters in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Strike a pose with your fav, wave hello or receive one-of-a-kind autographs when you see popular Characters at Disney. You’ll find a cast of characters — including Lightning McQueen, The Incredibles, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Buzz Lightyear, Woody, and more — as they prance around Hollywood Studios theme park throughout the day. If Disney·Pixar’s Toy Story series is a favorite, stake out Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Jessie until you have all of their signatures. A favorite trip souvenir is a signed autograph or a photograph of a big hug from a beloved character.
Al’s Toy Barn: Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Jessie, etc.
Studio Backlot Tour: Tow Mater, Lightning McQueen
Streets of America: Sully & Mike from Monsters Inc
Sorcerer Mickey Hat: Minnie Mouse, Mickie Mouse, Daisy, Donald Duck, etc.
Animation Tour Building: The Incredibles
Playhouse Disney’s Play ‘N Dine Character Dining at Hollywood & Vine Restaurant: Characters from JoJo’s Circus and Disney’s Little Einsteins.
CHARACTER MEETING TIPS FOR HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
- Check the Times Guide for specific times and places to find your favorite characters.
- Character dining reservations must be made ahead of time to ensure a spot.
- Many characters can be found near the Park Entrance at opening and Meet & Greets.
- Before approaching the character, be ready with your camera, marker and items to be signed
- If your child is scared of a photograph, snap a quick picture during the autograph signing.
Do you have any character meet and autograph tips in Hollywood Studios? Let us know in the comments section below.