The Best Spots to Meet Characters in Disney's Animal Kingdom!
Shake hands, wave hello or receive one-of-a-kind autographs when you meet some of your favorite Characters at Disney. Keep your eyes peeled for some of your pals — including Donald Duck, Goofy, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Baloo and more — as they wander around Magic Kingdom theme park throughout the day. One of the best trip mementos is a signed autograph or a photograph of a big hug from a favourite character. Following are tips for the best places to spot characters within Animal Kingdom:
CHARACTER SPOTTING IN THE ANIMAL KINGDOM
Camp Minnie-Mickey Character Greeting Trails: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Timon, Baloo
Character Dining at Donald’s Safari Breakfast at Tusker House Restaurant: Donald Duck, Daisy, Goofy, Mickey Mouse
CHARACTER MEETING TIPS
-The Times Guide at the Animal Kingdom lets you know when certain characters can be found on the Camp Minnie-Mickey Character Greeting Trails.
CHARACTER AUTOGRAPH TIPS
- bring thick permanent markers such as Sharpies (some costumed characters have gloves or big paws)
- before approaching the character, be ready with your camera, marker and items to be signed
- other than an autograph book, get creative with items to be signed: t-shirts, hats, bags, backpacks, etc.
- don’t wear the t-shirt you want to have signed
- if you book a character meal, such as Donald’s Safari Breakfast, you’ll get a bunch of signatures and photographs at one time