Best Of Free Florida Events: October 26-November 2
Florida News: Free Events To Do October 26-November 2
Having a good time in Florida doesn’t have to mean spending all your money! There are plenty of free events to do in the state, including the following three!
1. Romanian Food Festival
Spend the afternoon and early evening celebrating the Romanian culture! Everyone is welcome to attend! Feast on homemade Romanian dishes. Drink Romanian wines and beers. There will be tons of children’s activities, traditional live music and dancing and so much more!
- Highlight: Feasting Romanian-style
- When: October 27-28, 2012 | 12pm-8pm
- Where: St. Anne Romanian Orthodox Church, 1875 Live Oak Drive, Jacksonville, Florida 32246
- Cost: Free
2. Halloween Carnival
Find something fetching to wear (give it some thought because there will be prizes for best costumes!) and head to Eden Bar on Saturday evening for a grown up Halloween Carnival. Enjoy Halloween shots and cocktails and traditional Halloween carnival foods such as hot dogs and candy apples. Stick around until midnight, for a showing of 2012 American anthology horror film, V/H/S. It does cost $10 to view the film but cover for the evening is free!
- Highlight: Halloween fun & game
- When: October 27, 2012 | 8pm-2am
- Where: 1300 S. Orlando Ave., Maitland Florida 32751
- Cost: Free cover
3. Veg Fest 2012
Celebrate the vegetarian lifestyle at the Central Florida Veg Fest…or learn more about becoming vegetarian. Watch some food prep demos, take the kids to the veggie kids zone, bone up on your humane education knowledge, enjoy live music and sample many delicious meat-free dishes.
- Highlight: Meat-free festival
- When: October 27, 2012 | 10am-6pm
- Where: Orlando Festival Park
- Cost: Free
Which of these free events in Florida would you be most likely to do?