Best Central Florida Events: Nov. 4-11
The first week of November offers a variety of fun things to do. Following are five of our favourites!
Sample tastes of the world while watching a celebrity chef cooking demonstration, listening to an outdoor concert or wandering around Epcot.
- Highlight: Sample 2 wines created exclusively for Disney.
- When: Till November 13th
- Where: Disney World (Epcot Theme Park)
- Cost: Included in Disney Admission. There is a cost for food and drinks.
Honor veterans and those fighting abroad by attending the Veteran’s Day Parade.
- Highlight: Honoring our veterans.
- When: November 11th at 10 a.m.
- Where: Tampa (Hanley Rd. between Barry Road and Paula Drive)
- Cost: Free.
Enjoy a day of hay rides, pony rides, pumpkin patch, a 10-acre corn maze and more surprises at Brown’s Farm!
- Highlight: Navigating a 10-acre corn maze.
- When: Till November 20th
- Where: Oxford (13992 US Highway 301)
- Cost: $12 (adults), $10 (seniors & children), children under 3 free.
Treat children to fireworks, a parade and an enchanted Cinderella castle during Mickey’s holiday celebration! Look out for Disney characters for meet and greet opportunities.
- Highlight: Magical snow fall on Main Street.
- When: Select nights from November 8th-December 18th, 7pm-midnight
- Where: Disney World (Magic Kingdom )
- Cost: $51.95-62.95 depending on age and evening.
- Highlight: Paddling in moonlight.
- When: November 11th, 5:30-8:30 pm
- Where: Ft. Pierce (Manatee Observation & Education Centre)
- Cost: $25.00