Best Of Central Florida Events: June 22-June 29
Florida Travel Guide – June 22 – June 29: Things To Do In Central Florida
If you’re traveling through the Central Florida and you’re looking for something fun to do this weekend, check out these great events.
1. Seaside Fiesta, New Smyrna Beach
Head to the beachside of historic Flagler Avenue for Seaside Fiesta this weekend. Food, entertainment, games and fun for all ages all spread across four city blocks. Best part? It’s all free!
- Highlight: Shopping for art and crafts
- When: June 21, 2012, 5pm-9pm
- Where: The beachside of Flagler Avenue, New Smyrna Beach, FL
- Cost: Free
2. Harvest Festival, Clermont
Wine, food, art, live music and grape stomping. Does anything about that not sound fun? Add in a complimentary winery tour and tasting and it sounds like a good time will be had by all at Lakeridge Winery and Vineyard this weekend during Harvest Festival.
- Highlight: Wine tasting
- When: June 22-24, 2012, 10am-5pm
- Where: Lakeridge Winery and Vineyard, 19239 US Highway 27 Clermont, FL 34715
- Cost: $2 donation
3. Suncoast Offshore Grand Prix Festival, Sarasota
Offshore racing by million-dollar cigarette boats. Count us in! There are all kinds of fun activities happening in Sarasota leading up to race day – July 4. Like being on the links? Play in the golf tournament. Go to the Festival kickoff party, car show or parade of boats happening downtown. Check out the parade after party celebrity “meet and greet!” There’s a Friendliest Catch fishing tournament for the mentally and physically challenged. Enjoy the High Heel Hike for Autism pancake breakfast and motorcycle ride. Watch or enter the bikini contest (top prize is $1000). After the annual Suncoast Super Boat Grand Prix Boat Race there’s a stunning display of fireworks. Click here for schedule details.
- Highlight: The race on July 4
- When: June 23-July 4 2012
- Where: Various locations
- Cost: Free
Which of these Central Florida events would you be most interested in attending?