Where to Dine: New Year’s Day Recovery Breakfast and Brunches
Special Dining Options on January 1, 2013!
Reminisce about the New Year or drag yourself out of bed post-partying. Here’s where you can eat on January 1st:
New Year’s Day Recovery Breakfast at Bistro One LR, Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
If you haven’t had enough to drink, you can sip on the signature Bloody Mary during this brunch while you stare at the ocean from 10 a.m. till 2 p.m. Cost: $49/person.
Turnberry Isle, Miami
Even if you wake up late this morning, the Hair of the Dog….Recovery Brunch at Cascata Grill has your hangover in mind. Along with the breakfast usuals, they have an Alka-Seltzer station with aspirin and TUMS on the menu. Cost: $35/person.
Ritz-Carlton, Ft. Lauderdale
If you can’t even think of food after a late night of partying, unwind poolside at the Ritz from 12 p.m. - 4 p.m. for their New Year’s Recovery Cabana Package that includes a 25 minute detox massage and complimentary Bloody Mary’s. Cost: $95/person
Gaylord Palms, Orlando
If you want to start 2013 with variety, the Villa de Flora has a New Year’s Day Brunch from noon till 3 p.m. with a wide display of items:
- Antipasti Station Cheese from Gorgonzola to Wine Cheddars
- Breakfast Pastries
- Salad bar from Spinach Salad with Mushrooms & Crispy Pancetta to traditional Caesar
- Omelets made to Order
- Specialty Soup Bar from tomato basil to Creamy Potato & Leek Soup
- Chilled Seafood Market from Oyster’s Mignonette to Smoked Salmon
- Mediterranean Salad Market
- Meat selections from carved ham to Slow Roasted Prime Rib
- Desserts from “Dolceria” Hazelnut Crunch Torte to New York Style Cheese Cake
Cost: $58/adult; $24/children aged 4-12
How do you recover from New Year’s Eve?