Where to Dine: Miami Culinary Tours’ top South Beach Restaurants
Culinary Tour lists the top South Beach restaurants
If you’re an adventure-seeking foodie, Miami is the city to explore, from its food trucks to high end restaurants. Miami Culinary Tours, guides foodies to historic neighborhoods in Miami at either South Beach or Little Havana. Their food tours offer the local experience and insider’s view of Miami’s food scene. Now participants also get a booklet with restaurant recommendations to try if they’re staying in the city following their epicurean adventure. Following is a sneak peek.
Miami Beach Restaurants on the Top 10 list:
- My Ceviche is on the list for the tastiest and freshest ceviche in the city. Location: 235 Washington Avenue.
- SuViche has a creative blend of Japanese and Peruvian cuisine. Location: 1119 16th Street.
- Yardbird is a favorite for American comfort food. Location: 1600 Lenox Avenue .
- Barton G The Restaurant is renowned for its fine cuisine and theatrical experience. Location: 1427 West Avenue
- La Gloutonnerie made the list for its dramatic interior and sophisticated cuisine for brunch, lunch or dinner. Location: 81 Washington Avenue.
- Blue Collar is a favorite for its modern American cuisine and local flair. Location: 6730 Biscayne Blvd.
Top 10 Restaurants outside of Miami Beach:
- Graziano’s made the list for its Argentinian cuisine, homemade empanadas and South American wine list. Location: 394 Giralda Ave. in Coral Gables.
- La Bouchon Du Grove is renowned for its fine French cuisine. Location: 3430 Main Hwy.
Miami Culinary Tours
The guided cultural walking trips and food tasting tours happen two times a day at 12:00 pm and 6:00 pm, with more times during thee high season. The tours go through Miami’s historic neighborhoods of Miami.
What’s your favorite restaurant in Miami?