TRAVEL DEALS: WINTER SAVINGS AT DISNEY FOR UK VISITORS
Florida Travel News: Disney Budget options for UK visitors
It’s tough to stay on budget when visiting Disney, especially during the holidays. Check out some of the deals to help you stretch your wallet!
If you’re flying to Florida with an entire family, make sure you visit a number of travel booking sites that cater to UK visitors to see where you can find your best deal, such as booking with the Walt Disney Travel Company or visit Florida and book with Thomson. Often there are hotel and car rental options as well, but make sure you check other Disney offerings below:
Orlando Villas near Disney World
If you have a large family or want to have the comforts of home while you’re touring Disney, you can get a 3 bedroom villa in a convenient Orlando location for 7 nights from £448. The villas are a short 20-minute drive from the theme parks and are also 4 bedroom villas available if you need more space. Some of the features you’ll have are:
- spacious living room so that everyone can find their own corner to unwind
- private pools that are screened in, perfect for a splash to cool off after a hot day
- fully equipped kitchens, great for families that have specific dietary needs
- for the days, you don’t want to cook, you receive a Kids Eat Free Card where children under 11 eat free at more than 100 restaurants in the area.
- upgrade option to a Superior villa
Car hire Deals
If you book with Alamo Rent A Car through the Walt Disney Travel Company, before December 31, 2012, you get an additional driver for free, plus the following:
- Unlimited mileage
- $1m liability coverage
- collision damage waiver
- airport fees, state and local surcharges and taxes are all included.
What are your cost-saving tips for Disney World?