Travel Deals: Florida Residents save with the new Discover Disney ticket
Three Days at Disney Theme Parks for $119
Disney has a great savings deal for Florida residents with the new Discover Disney ticket. Check out the details below along with new features at the Disney parks. And don’t forget with Limited Time Magic which will be running each week with limited-release merchandise and unique experiences:
With the Discover Disney ticket, Florida residents have the following options:
- enjoy three days exploring the theme parks for $119 (plus tax) for adults and children ages three and up.
- add an extra day for only $10 more (plus tax).
How to get the deal
There are a number of restrictions on the ticket so make
- purchase the 3-day Discover Disney ticket from January 5-June 3, 2013 (there are block-out dates that do apply)
- there is a limit of one park per day with some exclusions
- proof of Florida residency is required
What’s new at Magic Kingdom
- Two new castles in the new Fantasyland for Prince Eric and the Beast bring the Disney Movies The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast, to life with a number of attractions and new restaurants.
What’s new at Epcot
- the American Adventure Pavilion celebrates African American history with the Bernard and Shirley Kinsey Collection.
- the France pavilion in the World Showcase, features French cuisine with the new Monsieur Paul restaurant.
- the new Test Track lets you develop your own virtual concept car.
What’s new at Hollywood Studios
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow is the latest new attraction.
Have you made use of Florida resident savings in the past?