Sounds Like Summer Concert Series starts June 9th
Florida Travel News: Epcot concert series rocks from June till July 2013
If you want to rock into the summer, make sure you visit Epcot at the beginning of the summer for their classic lineup for the Sounds Like Summer Concert Series. Their annual series brings some of the best tribute bands to the stage with classic hits from U2 or Billy Joel to Bon Jovi or The Bee Gees. All of the open-air concerts take place at the America Gardens Theatre in Epcot’s World Showcase.
All of the following shows start at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m.
- June 9 to 15: Stayin’ Alive ~ A Tribute to the Bee Gees
- June 16 to 22: Hotel California ~ A Salute to the Eagles
- June 23 to 29: Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot ~ The Ultimate Billy Joel Tribute Show
- June 30 to July 6: Slippery When Wet ~ The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute
All of the following shows start at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m., except for July 4th (see below).
- June 30 to July 6: Slippery When Wet ~ The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute *note that the July 4th concert starts at different times: 5:15, 6:30, 7:45 and 9 p.m.
- July 7 to 13: SouthBound and Company ~ A Tribute to Lynyrd Skynyrd
- July 14 to 20: The Police Experience ~ A Tribute to The Police
- July 21 to 27: 2U ~ A Tribute to U2
Show times are – except on
There’s absolutely no charge for the Sounds Like Summer concert – it’s part of the experience in June and July with the price of your Epcot admission ticket.
Who is your favorite band in this year’s lineup?