It’s Valentine’s Week at Disney February 11-17th
It’s “True Love” Week for Limited Time Magic
Valentine’s Day that becomes Valentine’s Week with Disney castles blushing pink, surprise meet-and-greets with Disney princes and princesses, and candlelit dinners for couples in love. The weeklong love fest is all part of Limited Time Magic with romantic dinners for two and new themed photo locations offering greetings with beloved Disney sweethearts.
If you’re looking to celebrate love or rekindle a flame, here’s what’s in store:
Throughout the Magic Kingdom, you’ll see True Love banners, heart-shaped signs and sweetheart-themed decorations.
At dusk, Cinderella Castle turns to shades of pink, red, lavender and blue, the light show synced to a romantic musical score.
Dinners for Two
You’ll find prix fixe menus for candlelit dinners for two at the following restaurants:
- Artist Point (Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort)
- The Wave…of American Flavors (Disney’s Contemporary Resort)
- Hollywood Brown Derby (Disney’s Hollywood Studios)
- Yachtsman Steakhouse (Disney’s Yacht Club Resort)
There are limited-edition gifts to commemorate the day from pins and soft plush to newly-designed clothes and Vinylmations.
You can have the rare opportunity to snap a picture with a Disney Prince at these locations:
- Town Square Theater - Mickey and Minnie, Aurora with Phillip or Rapunzel and Flynn.
- Fantasyland – Mary Poppins and Bert
- Enchanted Glade in Liberty Square: Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana
Romantic Photo Locations in Magic Kingdom :
- Carriage Awaits: New Fantasyland invites lovers to create memories alongside Cinderella’s Glass Coach situated by the new Castle wall for True Love Week.
- Wishes Come True: Hearts and flowers enhance Cinderella’s Wishing Well creating the perfect backdrop for a cherished moment.
- Rose Walk: The Rose Garden in Central Plaza is all decked out with enchanting decor.
What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done at Disney?