Dozens renew love on Valentine’s at Disney’s Cinderella Castle
True Love Week at Disney sparks vows and wows
Love and pink fireworks were in the air on Thursday when dozens of couples came re-affirmed their love. Sweethearts and lovers were greeted by heart-shaped signs and banners announcing True Love, from the moment they walked into the Magic Kingdom. And these celebrations continue throughout the weekend right till February 17th.
The ceremony hosted by the Major Domo in front of Cinderella Castle was part of True Love Week. The following characters were part of the celebration:
- Cinderella and Prince Charming
- Aurora and Prince Philip
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse
True Love Week
This Limited Time Magic celebration happens right until February 17, 2013 throughout the Magic Kingdom theme park. From limited-edition pins to Cinderella Castle turning shades of pink and red with synchronized romantic songs to romantic photo opportunities at the new Castle wall and Cinderella’s Wishing Well in Fantasyland, there are a number of options to fete your loved one:
- buy newly-designed apparel 0r Vinylmation as a gift
- prix fixe menu candlelight dinners
- Artist Point (Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort)
- The Wave…of American Flavors (Disney’s Contemporary Resort)
- Hollywood Brown Derby (Disney’s Hollywood Studios)
- Yachtsman Steakhouse (Disney’s Yacht Club Resort)
- get a photo with Disney Princes as they escort their Princesses at the following locations:
- Town Square Theater - Mickey and Minnie, Aurora with Phillip or Rapunzel and Flynn.
- Fantasyland – Mary Poppins and Bert
- Enchanted Glade in Liberty Square: Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana
How did you spend Valentine’s?