Best Of Southern Florida Events: December 21-December 28
Florida News: Events To Do December 21-December 28
If you plan on spending time in southern Florida over the holidays, check out one of these great events while you’re there!
1. Holiday Nights at Edison and Ford Winter Estates
Enjoy the lights and festive trimmings at the Edison and Ford Winter Estates in Fort Myers during the property’s Holiday Nights celebration. See the 20 acres of gardens all lit up for the holidays. Enjoy refreshments and take a tour of the property. Guided tours start at 6pm and 7pm nightly.
- Highlight: Guided tour
- When: December 2-December 31, 2012 | 5:30pm-9pm
- Where: 2350 McGregor Blvd., Fort Myers, Florida 33901
- Cost: $15/adults, $8/13-college, $1/6-12, Free/under 5
2. Holiday Evening Tours of Whitehall, Palm Beach
Visit beautiful Whitehall in Palm Beach and take a tour while the property is decked out in its holiday best. The tour includes a look at Whitehall’s first floor, the sounds of carolers, refreshments to nibble on, and you’ll even get to enjoy a special Whitehall Christmas Cracker. Call 561-655-2833 to order your tickets.
- Highlight: A holiday tour of Whitehall
- When: Dec. 18 & 19, 7:15pm & 7:25pm | Dec. 20 & 21, 7:05pm, 7:15pm & 7:25pm
- Where: One Whitehall Way, Palm Beach, Florida 33480
- Cost: $25/adults, $15/children under 17 (advance purchase required)
3. Key West “Bight” Before Christmas
Produced by the Key West Bight Preservation Association, the Key West “Bight” Before Christmas has been created as a gift for the community of Islamorada. Enjoy live holiday music, let the kids play games, snack on free cookies and sip on eggnog. There will even be photo ops with Santa Claus, holiday lights, a parade and so much holiday cheer!
- Highlight: Free festive fun
- When: November 21-December 31, 2012
- Where: 295 Margaret Street, Key West, Florida
- Cost: Free
Which of these events would you most like to do with your family on your Florida vacation?