Best Of Southern Florida Events: December 14-December 21
Florida News: Events To Do December 14-December 21
If you’ll be in the southern area of Florida between December 14 and December 21 and you’re looking for some fun events to partake in, check out these happening engagements!
1. Holiday Evening Tours of Whitehall, Palm Beach
Visit beautiful Whitehall in Palm Beach and take a tour while the property is decked out in its holiday best. The tour includes a look at Whitehall’s first floor, the sounds of carolers, refreshments to nibble on, and you’ll even get to enjoy a special Whitehall Christmas Cracker. Call 561-655-2833 to order your tickets.
- Highlight: A holiday tour of Whitehall
- When: Dec. 18 & 19, 7:15pm & 7:25pm | Dec. 20 & 21, 7:05pm, 7:15pm & 7:25pm
- Where: One Whitehall Way, Palm Beach, Florida 33480
- Cost: $25/adults, $15/children under 17 (advance purchase required)
2. A Very Merry Band Concert, Islamorada
Enjoy a musical performance by the Florida Keys Community Concert Band for a holiday concert at Founders Park (Mile Marker 87 Bayside). The concert will be held outdoors and no chairs will be provided, so keep that in mind! You may wish to bring a blanket or a chair of your own.
- Highlight: Outdoor music
- When: December 15, 2012 | 4pm
- Where: Islamorada Founders Park, Islamorada, Florida
- Cost: Free
3. Barnacle Under Moonlight, Coconut Grove
Visit The Barnacle Historic State Park on December 14 with a blanket, a picnic and your family and enjoy a full moon concert under the blue moon. Music goes from 7 until 9 but the gates will open at 6pm. No pets or alcohol are permitted.
- Highlight: Full moon concert
- When: December 14, 2012 | 7pm-9pm
- Where: 3485 Main Highway, Coconut Grove, Florida 33133
- Cost: $7/over 10, $3/age 6-9, Free/under 6
Which of these events would you most like to do on your Florida vacation?