Best Of Northern Florida Events: December 14-December 21
Florida News: Events To Do December 14-December 21
If you’re looking for some excitement in northern Florida between December 14 and 21, check out one of these great upcoming events!
1. Candlelight Tour of Wesley House at Eden Gardens State Park
Take a Candlelight Tour of Wesley House at Eden Gardens State Park, enjoying the seasonally decorated rooms as you encounter Civil War reenactors in period dress. Refreshments will be provided by the Friends of Eden after the tour.
- Highlight: Candlelit tour
- When: December 15, 2012 | 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Where: 181 Eden Gardens Road, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459
- Cost: Free
2. Ms. Scrooge
The Orange Park Community Theater will be presenting three performances of Ms. Scrooge this holiday season; December 14 & 15 at 7pm and December 16 at 2pm. The screenplay has been written by P. M. Clepper and is directed by Mrs. M. D. French and Denise French. Proceeds from the event will go to the theater repair fund.
- Highlight: A classic Christmas story with a twist
- When: December 14-15, 2012 | 7pm & December 16, 2012 | 2pm
- Where: 2900 Moody Avenue, Orange Park, Florida 32073
- Cost: $7
3. Gingerbread House Extravaganza
The Jacksonville Historical Society will have dozens of gingerbread houses and other delicious creations on display during the Gingerbread House Extravaganza! This much-loved holiday event helps to fund children’s programs in the area. While the event is free it is suggested that a $5 donation be given by each adult visitor and $3 per child.
- Highlight: Cute confections
- When: December 1-22, 2012 | 11am-5pm
- Where: Old St. Andrews Church, 317 A Philip Randolph Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida 32202
- Cost: Free
Which of these events would you most like to do on your vacation in Florida?