Best Of Cultural Events In Florida: December 14-December 21
Florida News: Cultural Events To Do December 14-December 21
A Florida vacation can be about more than amusement parks and beaches! Check out one of these great upcoming events and soak up some culture on your vacation.
1. Candlelight Tour of Wesley House at Eden Gardens State Park
Take a Candlelight Tour of Wesley House at Eden Gardens State Park, enjoying the seasonally decorated rooms as you encounter Civil War reenactors in period dress. Refreshments will be provided by the Friends of Eden after the tour.
- Highlight: Candlelit tour
- When: December 15, 2012 | 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Where: 181 Eden Gardens Road, Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459
- Cost: Free
2. Holiday Evening Tours of Whitehall, Palm Beach
Visit beautiful Whitehall in Palm Beach and take a tour while the property is decked out in its holiday best. The tour includes a look at Whitehall’s first floor, the sounds of carolers, refreshments to nibble on, and you’ll even get to enjoy a special Whitehall Christmas Cracker. Call 561-655-2833 to order your tickets.
- Highlight: A holiday tour of Whitehall
- When: Dec. 18 & 19, 7:15pm & 7:25pm | Dec. 20 & 21, 7:05pm, 7:15pm & 7:25pm
- Where: One Whitehall Way, Palm Beach, Florida 33480
- Cost: $25/adults, $15/children under 17 (advance purchase required)
3. Ms. Scrooge
The Orange Park Community Theater will be presenting three performances of Ms. Scrooge this holiday season; December 14 & 15 at 7pm and December 16 at 2pm. The screenplay has been written by P. M. Clepper and is directed by Mrs. M. D. French and Denise French. Proceeds from the event will go to the theater repair fund.
- Highlight: A classic Christmas story with a twist
- When: December 14-15, 2012 | 7pm & December 16, 2012 | 2pm
- Where: 2900 Moody Avenue, Orange Park, Florida 32073
- Cost: $7
Which of these cultural events would you most like to do on your Florida vacation?