Best of Central Florida Events: January 11 – January 18
What To Do from January 11 – January 18, 2013
1. 2nd Saturday Gamble Jam
It’s time to bring your instrument, pull up a chair at the acoustic circle and jam at the Gamble Rogers Memorial State Recreation Area at Flagler Beach. The second Saturday in each month is a jam session for musicians no matter what level of skill you’re at. Please note that there isn’t a power source near the pavilion.
- Highlight: Jam with musicians
- When: Saturday, January 12, 2013 from 2:00 p.m. till sundown
- Where: 3100 S. State Road A1A, Flagler Beach, Florida 32136, Florida
- Cost: Included with park admission.
2. Winter Music Series
Spend an afternoon listening to music among vineyards and gently rolling countryside. Lakeridge Winery and Vineyards in Clermont is holding a live music series throughout January along with tours of the winery and wine tastings. The 127 acre estate is located west of downtown Orlando.
- Highlight: Wine
- When: January 14, 21, 28, 2013 | 1 – 4 p.m.
- Where: 19239 U.S. 27 Clermont, 34715 Florida
- Cost: Free
3. NASCAR Preseason Thunder Fan Fests
The Daytona Beach will be thundering with top NASCAR cars and stars at the historic Daytona International Speedway for the sneak preview of the NASCAR racing season before Speedweeks 2012 and the 54th annual Daytona 500 start. Fans can enjoy interactive forums, autograph sessions, show car exhibits and musical entertainment along with the Sprint Cup Series, and Camping World Truck Series.
- Highlight: Fast cars
- When: January 12 & 13, 2013
- Where: 1801 West International Speedway Boulevard, Daytona Beach, FL 32114, Florida
- Cost: Ticket prices vary
Which of these outdoor events would you do during the holiday season?