Best Of Central Florida Events: December 21-December 28
Florida News: Events To Do December 21-December 28
Looking for something to do in Central Florida between December 21 and December 28? Check out one of these great upcoming events!
1. Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination
See props and costumes from all six of the Star Wars films, watch video of interviews with filmmakers, engineers and scientists. Build your own robot! There’s lots to explore at this 10,000 square foot traveling exhibit while it makes the Orlando Science Center its home until the spring.
- Highlight: Star Wars memorabilia on display
- When: Ongoing exhibit until April 7, 2013
- Where: Orlando Science Center, 777 E. Princeton St., Orlando, Florida
- Cost: $27/adults, $20/children
2. Grinchmas at Universal Studios Orlando
Based on the beloved Dr. Seuss storybook and the Universal Pictures’ and Imagine Entertainment’s award-winning film, “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas,” this festive annual event is as much fun as it sounds. For most of the month of December, Seuss Landing at Universal Studios’ Islands of Adventure is transformed by the Grinch and the Whos. See all of the colorful decorations and stop by the Grinch’s lair to meet him. As you’d expect, his home contains authentic movie props and gadgets.Watch a live, musical stage show, a new way to hear the classic Grinchy story!
- Highlight: The Grinch!
- When: December 4, 2012-January 1, 2013
- Where: 6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, Florida 32819
- Cost: Included in park admission: $75/adults, $63/children 3-9, Free/under 2
3. Holiday Open House at Mennello Museum of American Art
On the day after Christmas, visit the Mennello Museum of American Art when it’s free and open to the public in the spirit of the season.
- Highlight: Free entry to a beautiful museum
- When: December 26, 2012 | 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Where: 900 E. Princeton St., Orlando, Florida 32803
- Cost: Free
Which of these events would you most like to do on your Florida vacation?