Best Of Central Florida Events: December 14-December 21
Florida News: Events To Do December 14-December 21
If you’re looking for something to do in central Florida between December 14 and December 21, check out one of these great upcoming events!
1. Macy’s Holiday Parade at Universal Studios, Orlando
See the Macy’s Holiday Parade in Orlando, at Universal Studios. This parade features a handful of the most popular balloons and floats from the New York City version of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. See the parade along with a festive tree lighting by Santa Claus himself! The event happens at 5pm daily during the month of December.
- Highlight: Giant floats
- When: Daily throughout December 2012 | 5pm
- Where: 6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, Florida 32819
- Cost: $75/adult, $63/3-9, Free/under 2
2. Annual Christmas Light Canal Tours, Punta Gorda
Enjoy a scenic canal tour in Punta Gorda on Florida’s Southwest Gulf Coast. Palm trees, ship masts, seawalls, docks and decks will all be…decked out for the holidays! See the 50-foot Christmas trees, snowmen and other holiday vignettes on this festive tour via the King Fisher Fleet at Fishermen’s Village.
- Highlight: Holiday lights
- When: December 5-December 31, 2012 | Daily at 6pm, 7:30 & 9pm
- Where: 1200 W. Retta Esplanade, Punta Gorda, Florida 33950
- Cost: $14/adults, #$7/children under 12, Free/under 3
3. Wild Wonderland at Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo
Santa and his furry (and feathery) friends are enjoying Wild Wonderland at Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo on select evenings from December 8 through December 30. More than a twinkling lights will make the zoo glow and you can meet Santa and his real reindeer and their friends the penguins! See the walk-around Frosty & friends characters, snack on holiday treats and make many memories.
- Highlight: Real reindeer!
- When: December 13-23, 26-30 | 6:30pm-10pm
- Where: 1101 West Sligh Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33604-5958
- Cost: $13/adults, $11/children 3-11
Which of these events would you most like to do on your Florida vacation?