Where to Party: Atlanta Rhythm Section coming to Orlando on July 26
Florida Travel Guide: Put Hard Rock Hotel’s Velvet Sessions on your to do in Florida list
At the Hard Rock Hotel, rock ‘n roll beats from the bars to under water at the pool, and on July 26th, you’ll be hearing the Atlanta Rhythm section from the swanky Velvet Bar and the lounge in the lobby. From ”Dog Days” and “So Into You,” to ”Imaginary Lover,” and “Georgia Rhythm,” you can kick back in style for this concert.
The Velvet Sessions
The Hard Rock Hotel holds this rock ʻnʼ roll cocktail party on the last Thursday of each month, excluding November and December. A ticket to the lobby concert series includes:
- complimentary specialty drinks and finger foods
- warm-up tunes from 6:30 pm until show time
- cash bars
- live band from show time onward
- complimentary valet parking
- post-show DJ spinning tunes till 1 a.m.
Tip: If you purchase tickets on-line, you’ll get in early at 6 p.m.
If you want to schmooze with the elite, snag a VIP ticket – it lets you enjoy the concert from a private bar and a special viewing area. These tickets are limited and you can only get them online.
You’ll find the chic bar on the lobby level, overlooking the pool deck. Grab a table outside or
- When: Thursday, July 26th, 2012, at 6:30 pm
- Where: Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando, 5800 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, Florida
- Cost: $29/on-line tickets; $35/door purchase; $50/VIP
Who is your favorite Velvet Sessions artist?