What To Do In Florida: Best Of Cultural Events: July 20-July 27
Florida Travel Guide – Cultural Events To Do in Florida July 20-July 27
If you’re looking for some cultural stuff to add to your to do in Florida list, or if you’re just interested in some new things to do while you’re traveling around the state, here are a few musical events to get you started!
1. Summer Music Series, Clermont
The Lakeridge Winery is well-known for hosting great events all throughout the year. Take a visit there this Saturday for some great live music. This, of course, is on top of taking a complimentary winery tour, sampling some wine and there will also be food available.
- Highlight: Music and wine
- When: July 21, 1pm-4pm
- Where: Lakeridge Winery, 19239 U.S. 27 North Clermont, Florida 34715
- Cost: Free
2. Saturday in the park
Live music under the stars is something truly special. Grab a blanket and a picnic basket and head to the park for live music by the Leon Anderson group. Buy some craft beer and yummy food from some of the city’s best restaurants, hotels, museums and bars. You’re sure to have a magical time!
- Highlight: Jazz
- When: July 21, 8pm – 10:30pm
- Where: 209 South Adams St., Tallahassee, Florida 32301
- Cost: Free
3. Fort Lauderdale Children’s Theater presents Hairspray
For something a little different, here’s a Florida event for the musical-lover in your party. And we’re talking about Broadway musicals here! Spend the evening with Tracy Turnblad, the most infamous plus-sized teen on Broadway, and watch her attempts to integrate the Corny Collins Show! You’ll also see her find true love in this Tony Award-winning musical.
- Highlight: Heading back to the sixties for Hairspray!
- When: July 20, 7:30pm | July 21, 2pm & 7:30pm
- Where: 201 Southwest 5th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- Cost: $25
Which of these cultural events will make your to do in Florida list?