What To Do In Florida: Best Of Central Florida Events: July 20-July 27
Florida Travel Guide – Events To Do in Florida July 20-July 27 2012
There’s all kinds of fun stuff to do in Florida this weekend. In Central Florida, there’s the Summer Music Series in Clermont and the ESPNHS Games at Disney World and the Cool Art Show.
1. Summer Music Series, Clermont
Head to the Lakeridge Winery on Saturday for some great live music. What better way to enjoy live music than with a winery tour, food and, of course, wine tastings?
- Highlight: Music and wine
- When: July 21, 1pm-4pm
- Where: Lakeridge Winery, 19239 U.S. 27 North Clermont, Florida 34715
- Cost: Free
2. 2012 KSA Events National Football Summer 7′s
Part of the ESPNHS Games at Disney’s Wide World of Sports, the 2012 KSA Events National Football Summer 7s gives high-school level competitors the chance to compete in a world class facility in a national tournament. If you’re looking for some Florida events involving sport, come out and watch these student athletes try to reach their level of greatness in football.
- Highlight: Football!
- When: July 21-24
- Where: Wide World of Sports Complex, 700 S Victory Way Kissimmee, FL 34747
- Cost: Adults/$16, Children 3-9/$11
3. Cool Art Show, St. Petersburg
Visit the historic St. Petersburg Coliseum for the 24th annual Cool Art Show. It won’t cost anything to attend and parking is also free. View the works of more than 80 artists, masters of their craft in wood, paint, ceramics, photography, glass, metal, jewelry and mixed media. Food, beer, wine and other beverages will be available at event concession stands.
- Highlight: Beating the heat with some art
- When: July 21-22, 10am-5pm
- Where: St. Petersburg’s historic Coliseum, 535 Fourth Ave. N., St. Petersburg
- Cost: Free
Which of these events would you like to do in Florida on your vacation?