Travel Gear: Rubber shoes keep you comfy and stylish
Florida Travel Guide: OKA-b shoes perfect for traveling
What girl doesn’t like a cute pair of shoes? Maybe girls with wide feet since those of us searching for D-width shoes don’t always have the cutest pool to draw from. But that’s changed now. If you’re wondering how your wide feet will survive your travels to (and through) Florida, through airports and restaurants and shopping malls, without resorting to flip flops only, look at getting yourself a pair of oka-b ballet flats or sandals. The flats can be purchased plain or embellished with bows, flowers and/or jewels. You can find a basic thong sandal or a thong heel. OKA-b even makes bridal shoes, perfect for a Florida beach wedding!
These colorful little ballet flats are not only adorable to look at but they are kind to wide feet and we have been able to wear a pair of OKA-b ballet flats on a 10-hour travel day without thinking about foot discomfort once. Compliments come from all directions when you wear a pair of these shoes and while the candy-colored pairs are cute, the neutral colored flats go with everything in your travel wardrobe and your wardrobe at home.
- Ergonomic footbed will pamper your soles.
- Many styles to choose from.
- Lightweight and flexible, comfortable and durable.
- They don’t take up much room in a suitcase because you can fold them in half.
- The material the shoes are made from have anti-microbial properties resistant to odor, bacteria growth and mildew.
- These shoes are slip-resistant, keeping you stable on wet surfaces as well as dry ones.
- They can be washed by throwing them in a dishwasher.
- OKA-b shoes are made in the USA.
- They’re recyclable. When you’re finished with your pair, send them back to be recycled into a new pair!
- The sizing seems to be inconsistent across styles
OKA-b ballet flats are priced at $45.
Do you find it hard to find cute shoes that are also comfortable?