Best of Southern Florida Events: May 25-June 1
Florida Travel Guide – May 25-June 1: Things to do in Southern Florida
Looks like a fun weekend is in store if you’re traveling through the Southern area of Florida. If your’e looking for a great activity to partake in, let fun be your guide!
1. Jerk and Caribbean Culture Festival
Experience the best in Caribbean music and jerk cuisine in West Palm Beach during the 9th annual Jerk and Caribbean Festival this Memorial Day Weekend. Besides delicious food and great music, there will be art and kids’ attractions. Live music will be performed by Sanchez, Fab 5 and Cham.
- Highlight: Authentic jerk flavors
- When: May 29, 2pm-10pm
- Where: The Meyer Amphitheater, 201 Evernia St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Cost: Advance: $15, At the gate: $25,Under 12: Free
2. Delray Beach Craft Festival
What’s the perfect setting for an outdoor craft fair? Downtown Delray Beach, of course. Shop for handmade jewelry, acrylic paintings, planters, candles and more! A large Green Market allows you to buy homemade soaps, orchids and other plants and goodies. Everything on display has been made in the USA.
- Highlight: The Green Market
- When: May 26-27: 10am-5pm
- Where: Delray Beach Tennis Center, 201 West Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33444
- Cost: Free
3. Memorial Weekend on Jungle Island
Get a free BBQ lunch this weekend with your general admission price to Jungle Island, in celebration of Memorial Day Weekend. Let the kids loose on the water slides and other fun activities.
- Highlight: Free BBQ
- When: May 26: 10am
- Where: Jungle Island, 1111 Parrot Island Trail, Miami FL 33132
- Cost: Children age 3-10: $24.95, Adults: $32.95
Which of these Southern Florida events would be most interesting for your family?