Best of Southern Florida Events: March 30-April 6
Florida Travel Guide – March 30-April 6: Things to Do in Southern Florida
If you’ll be in Florida’s Southern area between March 30 and April 6, let fun be your guide!
1. Wrestlemania XXVIII
On Sunday April 1, all of the world’s most serious wrestling fans will be glued to their TV sets for Wrestlemania XXVIII. Those who aren’t lucky enough to be in Miami where you can watch the event live! Wrestlemania 28 will be headlined by a match between John Cena and South Florida’s own Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
- Highlight: The Rock vs. Cena
- When: April 1, 6:30pm
- Where: Sun Life Stadium, 2269 Dan Marino Blvd, Miami, FL 33056
- Cost: Ranges from $38.25-$1,569.75
2. A Fairy Lovely Afternoon
Calling all believers of fairies! Join other believers (little girls and grown up girls who never gave up searching for fairies) for a lovely afternoon under the magnificent oak trees of The Burroughs Home. There will be fairy activities – girls are encouraged to wear their fairy costumes – and dessert. If you’re lucky, a fairy encounter might just occur so bring your camera!
- Highlight: An afternoon spent searching for fairies
- When: April 1 at 2pm-3pm
- Where: The Burroughs Home, 2505 1st Street, Fort Myers, FL, 33901
- Cost: Adults: $30, Kids: $25
3. Florida Renaissance Festival
Wander through an enchanted crafts village where there are 100+ artisans and merchants selling and demonstrating their wares. There’ll be hammered pewter, glass blowing, pottery, clothing and more! Did we mention there’ll also be hundreds of performers on multiple stages providing continuous entertainment?
- Highlight: Continuous entertainment and hundreds of artisans
- When: March 31-April 8, 10am until sunset
- Where: Cauley Square Historic Village, 22400 Old Dixie Hwy, Miami FL, 33170
- Cost: Over 12: $20, Child 6-11: $7, 5 and under: Free
What fun Florida events would you guide us to for weekend travels?