Best of Southern Florida Events: June 15-22
Florida Travel Guide – June 15-22: Things To Do in Southern Florida
If you’re traveling through Southern Florida and you’re looking for something fun to do, check out some of the great events taking place over the next few days.
1. West Palm Beach Carnival
Watch a parade of costumes, enjoy some cold drinks and delicious Caribbean food, take in some live entertainment and more during the West Palm Beach Carnival, a celebration of Caribbean culture. Mardis Gras takes place at 11am.
- Highlight: Celebrating Caribbean culture
- When: June 17 at 11am
- Where: South Florida Fair Grounds
- Cost: Before 2:30pm/$20, Children under 12/free
2. Father’s Day Brunch at Bistro One LR in South Beach
If you’re looking for some Father’s Day ideas to enjoy with your dad in South Beach on Sunday, make a reservation for Father’s Day Brunch at Bistro One LR at the South Beach Ritz-Carlton. This feast is certainly fit for a king! Feast on hand-rolled sushi, chilled seafood, barbecued pork ribs, wine-braised short ribs, mahi mahi and shrimp kabobs. Enjoy the food with a tasty microbrew.
- Highlight: Barbecue and beer with Dad
- When: June 17 noon-3pm
- Where: 1 Lincoln Road Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Cost: $72/adults, $35/Children under 12
3. Redland Summer Fruit Festival
- Highlight: Local wine and yummy food
- When: June 16-17, 10am-5pm
- Where: Redland Fruit and Spice Park, 24801 S.W. 187th Avenue, Homestead, Florida 33031
- Cost: Adults/$8, Children under 11/Free