Best of Southern Florida Events: April 6-13
Florida Travel Guide – April 6-13: Things to Do in Southern Florida
If you’re traveling in Florida’s Southern area between April 6 and 13, let fun be your guide.
1. Spring Eggstravaganza at North Shore Park
Take the family out to an event that’s part Easter celebration, part carnival! There will be rides, concession stands and crafts. Kids to get post with the Easter Bunny for photos. An egg hunt for children under 10 years old starts at 11am.
- Highlight: Eggstravaganza!
- When: April 7, 10am-12:30
- Where: 501 72nd St. Miami Beach, FL 33141
- Cost: Free
2. Spring Fling at Miami Children’s Museum
Arts and crafts, an Easter egg hunt and some bunny hop races. Sounds like the right amount of activity to wear them out for bedtime!
- Highlight: Bunny hop races
- When: April 8, 12-4
- Where: 980 Macarthur Causeway, Miami FL 33132
- Cost: Free with admission to museum ($15)
3. Easter Brunch at The Ritz-Carlton in Miami
Feast on fresh seafood, succulent cuts of meat, omelets, pasta, chocolate and more!
- Highlight: The post-brunch egg hunt
- When: April 8, 10:30am-3:30pm
- Where: The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, 3300 SW 27th Ave, Miami, FL 33133
- Cost: Adult: $89 Children: $34
4. Easter Brunch at The Palms Hotel
Enjoy your favorite Easter favorites (roasted ham, leg of lamb, deviled eggs) and some less traditional new favorites like grilled mahi mahi, paella and seared chicken!
- Highlight: Socially conscious Easter brunch
- When: April 8, 11:30am-3:00pm
- Where: Essensia at The Palms Hotel, 3025 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140
- Cost: Adult: $49 Kids under 10: $19
5. Horseback Easter Egg Hunt
Kids between the ages of 2 and 6 can hop on a horse and search for Easter eggs hidden in buckets hung on branches through the woods! There will also be games to play, food to eat and farm animals to interact with.
- Highlight: Um…egg hunt. On a horse.
- When: April 7, 3pm
- Where: Saddle Up Riding Club, 6080 94th Ave., Pinellas Park FL 33782
- Cost: $5
Which favorite Florida event would you guide us to for weekend travels?