Best of Southern Florida Events: April 27-May 4
Florida Travel Guide – April 27-May 4: Things to do in Southern Florida
If you’re traveling in Florida’s Southern area between April 27 and May 4, let fun be your guide!
1. Taste of the Beach
A family tradition since 1995, the Taste of the Beach festival brings friends and families together for some fun in the sun. Sample the most delicious dishes Fort Myers has to offer. Check out the Restaurant Challenge, local Beach Business Fair and of course, the live entertainment. Will we see you there?
- Highlight: Fun and food on the beach
- When: April 29th, 11am-6pm
- Where: Bay Oaks Recreation Center, 2731 Oak Street, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
- Cost: Adults $5, Children under 12: Free
2. Fort Lauderdale Air Show
Come out to Fort Lauderdale Beach and see the US Air Force Thunderbirds in a four-hour patriotic display featuring top civilian and military acts. The skill they demonstrate as they soar, dip and dive over the ocean is just unbelievable!
- Highlight: Amazing display in the sky
- When: April 28-29, noon-5pm
- Where: Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Cost: Free (premium viewing spots start at $29)
3. Family Movie Night Under the Stars
Pack up some blankets or lawn chairs and a basket full of snacks, and head to Cambier Park to watch a movie with the family on a giant screen under the twinkling night sky!
- Highlight: A family movie under the stars
- When: April 28, 7-9
- Where: Cambier Park, 735 Eighth St. S., Naples, FL 34102
- Cost: Free
Which favorite Florida event would you guide us to for weekend travels?