Best of Southern Florida Events: April 13-20
Florida Travel Guide – April 13-20: Things to do in Southern Florida
If you’re traveling in Florida’s Southern area between April 13 and 20, let fun be your guide.
1. Earth Day Celebration at Bahia Honda State Park
Head to Bahia Honda State Park for a celebration of the earth. Enjoy live music, puppet shows, environmental booths and exhibits, marine life touch tanks, sand sculpture contests, telescopes with special viewing lenses and more. There will be hotdogs and sloppy joes to eat!
- Highlight: Celebrating the earth with sloppy joes
- When: April 14, 9am-2pm
- Where: Bahia Honda State Park, 36850 Overseas Hwy Big Pine Key, FL 33043
- Cost: Free with park admission
2. United Way Miami Wine & Food Festival
A four-day festival for food, wine, beer and spirit lovers! Prestigious wineries, top sommeliers, notable chefs, breweries and winemakers will be involved…all in benefit of the South Florida Community. The festival helps to support the United Way of Miami-Dade.
- Highlight: Sampling the best food, wine and beer in Miami for a good cause
- When: April 18-21
- Where: Various locations in Miami
- Cost: Varies depending on event
3. Bay Jam 18
More than a dozen bands are set to play the outdoor music festival known as Bay Jam, in Key West this weekend. Enjoy a great day of music and fun in a stunning setting on the Florida Bay. You can go swimming steps away from the Amphitheater stage! Enjoy delicious food, buy a collectable t-shirt or peruse the vendor booths for a unique piece of jewelry!
- Highlight: Free music and fun
- When: Sunday April 15, 11am-10pm
- Where: Founders Park, 87000 Overseas Highway, MM 87 Bayside, Islamorada, FL 33036
- Cost: Free
Which favorite Florida event would you guide us to for weekend travels?