Best of Northern Florida Events: March 23-30
Florida Travel Guide – March 23-30: Things to Do in Northern Florida
If you’re traveling in Florida’s Northern area between March 23 and 30, let fun be your guide.
1) Tallahassee Jazz and Blues Festival
Cool blues, hot jazz, old school swing…it’s the 21st Annual Tallahassee Jazz & Blues Festival! Families and individuals of all ages can come out to enjoy the sounds of jazz in a fun outdoor environment.
- Highlight: The soothing sounds of jazz
- When: March 24-25, 11am-5pm
- Where: Tallahassee Museum, 3945 Museum Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32310
- Cost: Included in regular museum admission fees (Adults: $9, Children 4-15: $6)
2) Riverside Arts Market
Musicians play for five hours while you peruse the works of local artists and shop for fresh local veggies at the Riverside Arts Market. Nosh on yummy samples from Riverside-Avondale’s most popular restaurants. Clowns, jugglers, balloon artists, magicians and other performance artists will entertain!
- Highlight: Fresh produce market!
- When: March 24, 10am-4pm
- Where: Riverside Arts Market, Jacksonville, FL 32204
- Cost: Free
3) Families in Nature at St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge
Take your family out to a fun, family-oriented event that takes place at St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge on the 4th Saturday of the month between September and May. Go on a fun scavenger hunt and be sure to try “Geocaching on the Refuge”!
- Highlight: Hanging with the family and having fun
- When: March 24, 11am-2pm
- Where: St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge, 1200 Lighthouse Road, St. Marks, FL 32355
- Cost: $5
Which favorite Northern Florida event would you guide us to for weekend travels?