Best of Northern Florida Events: March 16-23
Florida Travel Guide – Things to do in Northern Florida: March 16-23
If you’re traveling in Florida’s Northern area between March 16 and 23, let fun be your guide.
1) Lions Seafood Festival
Enjoy the music (it gets better every year!), fill up your belly with delicious seafood, shop for lovely art and crafts from a hundred exhibitors! The kids will love the pirate shows and you might win a prize at the Lions Seafood Festival!
- Highlight: Music, art and seafood
- When: March 16: 3pm-9pm, March 17: 10am-9pm, March 18: 11am-6pm
- Where: 29 W. Castillo Drive, St. Augustine, Florida 32084
- Cost: Adults: $2, Children under 12: Free
2) St. Patrick’s Day Downtown
What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think about St. Patrick’s Day? If you said, “exercise” you’re not like a lot of other people. Most of us think of beer. However, you can run or walk, enjoy a street party, AND drink beer, eat food and listen to great music at the Adams Street Commons this weekend!
- Highlight: St. Patrick’s Day fun
- When: March 17, 3:30pm-11pm
- Where: Adams Street Commons, S Adams St, Tallahassee, FL 32301
- Cost: Free
3) Affair in the Square
On the third Thursday of the month, San Marco Square plays host to the ultimate fun, family-friendly event. Music, late-night shopping, happy hour specials, art showings and more. Sounds like a good time, doesn’t it? Don’t miss it!
- Highlight: Super fun family happy hour
- When: March 15, 6-9pm
- Where: San Marco Square, 1950 San Marco Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Cost: Free
Which favorite Northern Florida event would you guide us to for weekend travels?