Best Of Northern Florida Events: July 6-July 13
Florida Travel Guide – July 6-13: Things To Do in Northern Florida
Looking for something fun to do as you travel through Northern Florida this weekend? Here are some great events to explore!
1. Cool Sounds of Hot Summer Nights
Bring along a blanket and/or a lawn chair to the July 8 installment of the Summer Jazz Concert Series. Food and drinks will be available for purchase on site. Surge Jazz opens the show, followed by Marcus Anderson at 6:15 and Marc Antoine & Brian Simpson at 7:30.
- Highlight: Music outside
- When: July 8, 5pm-9pm
- Where: Sea Walk Pavilion, Jacksonville
- Cost: Free
2. The Amazing Spider-Man Meet and Greet
Imagine the look on your little one’s face when they get to meet the man after they see the film! The meet and greet is free and there will be photo opportunities.
- Highlight: Meeting Spider-Man!
- When: July 7, 10am-noon (Jacksonville Beach) and 3pm-6pm (Adventure Landing)
- Where: Jacksonville Beach OR 4825 Blanding Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32210
- Cost: Free
3. Mermaids of the First Coast
In an original exhibition celebrating Beaches culture, see photos of champion women surfers, their trophies and their boards. Video, story and still images bring you on a journey of this special water world. Take in the lecture and the beach-wear fashion show.
- Highlight: Beach wear fashion show
- When: July 7, 10am-4:30pm
- Where: Beaches Museum & History Park, 381 Beach Blvd., Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
- Cost: Adults/$5, Seniors/$4, Children 6-17/$3, Under 5/Free
Which fun Northern Florida event would you send us to for weekend fun?