Best of Northern Florida Events: April 13-20
Florida Travel Guide – April 13-20: Things to Do in Northern Florida
If you’re traveling in Florida’s Northern area between April 13 and 20, let fun be your guide!
1. Movies in the Park
Take your camp chairs, beach blankets, children, and/or well-behaved pets to Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk’s riverfront lawn…just be sure to leave your alcohol at home. It’s not welcome at this family-friendly event. This weekend’s film? Despicable Me (rated PG). There’s nothing quite like watching a movie in the out of doors!
- Highlight: Watching a movie outside
- When: April 13, 8pm-9:45pm
- Where: Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk, 1515 Prudential Dr., Jacksonville FL
- Cost: Free
2. Wine Tasting sponsored by New Leaf Market
Sample some delicious gourmet wines offered by New Leaf Market. Reds and whites from all over the world will be poured for you…many free of additives!
- Highlight: Free wine
- When: April 13, 5:30pm-7pm
- Where: New Leaf Market, 1235 Apalachee Pkwy., Tallahassee, FL 32301
- Cost: $3/person (deducted from your purchase of wine or beer)
3. Stroll to the Seineyard
Fill your lungs with fresh air and your eyes with breathtaking views. Take a beautiful walk led by Certified Green Guide, Tiffiny Hewitt-Brown of Discovery Trail Tours. What better way to start your day than in a peaceful setting next to a beautiful marsh. Bring your sun/bug protection, a camera and a water bottle! Park before the bridge on Skipper Bay Road.
- Highlight: Free walking tour
- When: April 17, 10:30am-noon
- Where: Skipper Bay, Panacea, FL
- Cost: Free
Which favorite fun Florida event would you guide us to for weekend travels?