Best Of July 4th Celebrations in Orlando
Florida Travel Guide to Independence Day in Orlando
The Fourth of July is one of the most fun holidays on the calendar year. Since Orlando is one of the most fun places anywhere, it only makes sense that there’d be a lot going on here on July 4th. Here are three great events to consider. But pay close attention – Red Hot & Boom is happening tonight, July 3!
1. Red Hot & Boom – Altamonte Springs
Today is the day of the 17th Annual Independence Day Celebration in Altamonte Springs. Arrive at Cranes Roost Park good and early – 4:00pm would be good – and enjoy an afternoon of children’s activities, food and drinks. There’ll be live entertainment from Jojo, Cobra Starship, Neon Hitch and more. The fireworks start at 9:30pm.
- Highlight: 25 minute fireworks display
- When: July 3, early afternoon. Fireworks at 9:30pm.
- Where: Cranes Roost Park
- Cost: Free
2. Fireworks at the Fountain
Get there early to get yourself a good fireworks viewing spot because Lake Eola Park is a popular place on July 4th. Enjoy live music, food and games for the kids all starting at 4pm. The fireworks start at 9:20.
- Highlight: Fun with the family on the Fourth
- When: July 4, 4pm – 10 pm
- Where: Lake Eola Park, Downtown Orlando
- Cost: Free
3. Red, Brick & Boom
Celebrate the 4th of July in LEGOLAND for the park’s first ever Independence Day celebration. It’s taking place for four nights! Enjoy all kinds of lego fun during the day, then put on some 3D glasses for the fireworks display and watch the regular old fireworks explode into millions of Lego bricks!
- Highlight: 3D fireworks
- When: July 4-7
- Where: 1 Legoland Way, Winter Haven, FL 33884
- Cost: Included with LEGOLAND admission
There are many other July 4th celebrations taking place in Orlando worth mentioning, including:
- July 4th Celebration at Disney World
- Avalon Park fireworks
- Star Spangled Sanford on the River Walk
How will you celebrate America’s birthday this year?