Best of Free Florida Events: March 30-April 6
Florida Travel Guide: Best of Free Florida Events – March 30-April 6
If you’ll be in Florida between March 30 and April 6, check out these free events and let fun be your guide!
1. Tallahassee Sand Festival
Why not celebrate sand? After all, there seems to be a festival for everything else these days! Celebrate the artistry, the art and the industry of sand in every day life, during the Tallahassee Sand Festival. Check out the sand sculpture competitions, sand volleyball matches and much more.
- Highlight: Amazing sand sculpture
- When: March 30: 5:30pm-9pm, March 31: 10am-4pm, April 1: 10am-4pm
- Where: Pavillion at Market District in Market Square, 1415 Timberlane Road, Tallahassee, FL
- Cost: Free
2. Blooms Galore and More
Check out the 7th annual Blooms, Galore and More plant sale and artisan festival happening on the gorgeous St Johns River. Buy plants at great prices and pick up one of the many unique hand-crafted items that will be available for sale, too. Be sure to see the demonstration being put on by world-famous floral designer, Jan Sillik!
- Highlight: Learning how to make a beautiful arrangement from grocery store flowers
- When: March 31, 9am-3pm
- Where: The Garden Club of Jacksonville, 1005 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32204
- Cost: Free
3. Spring Home Show
It’s every gardener’s favorite time of year! Spring has sprung once again and a sure sign of spring in Daytona Beach is the Spring Home Show. Learn about how you can improve the curb appeal of your own home. The highlight of this year’s show is likely to be a visit from Ahmed Hassan of “Yard Crashers” which airs on HGTV.
- Highlight: Appearance by Ahmed Hassan
- When: March 30: 10-6, March 31: 10-6, April 1: 10-4
- Where: Ocean Center, 101 N Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
- Cost: Free (parking $5)
Which of these free Florida events would you be most interested in?