Best of Free Florida Events: Jan. 27-Feb 3
Florida Travel Guide - Jan. 27 – Feb. 3 : Free Things to Do in Florida
From food festivals to art walks, here’s what’s free in Florida this week!
1) Kumquat Festival
- Highlight: Kumquat celebration
- When: January 28, 9am-5pm
- Where: The heart of historic Dade City, FL
- Cost: Free
2) Port Salerno Seafood Festival
From local seafood dishes, live music, fire dancers, a food drive and arts, this annual festival is full of family fun. Come to the waterfront and join.
- Highlight: Fish fry tradition!
- When: January 28, 10am-8pm
- Where: On the waterfront at Park St., Port Salerno, FL
- Cost: Free (voluntary donation suggested)
3) First Friday Art Walk
Take a free trip (free round-trip that is!) aboard a sightseeing train or trolley into the heart of the art district. Twenty St. Augustine art galleries participate in the First Friday Art Walk. Explore the latest exhibits, enjoy music, entertainment and refreshments on a guided tour, or take your own art walk and go at your own pace. If you’d like to partake in the First Friday Art Walk on your Florida vacation, call 904-829-0065 for more information.
- Highlight: Art, art, and more art!
- When: February 3, 2012
- Where: 157 King Street, St. Augustine FL 32084 (Park free at the San Sebastian Winery)
- Cost: Free
Do you prefer food or art festivals?