Best of Florida Mother’s Day Events 2012
Florida Travel Guide – Best Mother’s Day Events 2012
Looking for a fabulous way to celebrate your mom this Mother’s Day? If you’re traveling in Florida for Mother’s Day, let fun be your guide!
1. Mother’s Day Boat Trip
A special Mother’s Day boat trip for Mom is something she will never forget. Sail away to the Oretga River and learn all about the lovely St. Johns waterway on your voyage. For something extra special, why not treat Mom to lunch downtown after the sail?
- Highlight: A sail with Mom
- When: May 13: 10am-12pm
- Where: Friendship Fountain Dock
- Cost: $20/adults, $5/children under 12
2. Pops at the Beach – Mother’s Day Concert
If Mom loves music, take her to a performance of the Jacksonville Symphony Orchstra under the stars and let her know how much she really means to you. Your mother deserves an indulgent evening of gentle salt breezes, great music and the sounds of the sea. This all ages event is free. Wine, beer, soft drinks and dessert will be available for purchase on site.
- Highlight: Music of the symphony under the stars
- When: May 13: 6pm-9pm
- Where: Seawalk Pavilion, First St., Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
- Cost: Free
3. A Loverly Mother’s Day Brunch
At the Enzian on Mother’s Day there is a special event happening for moms; a decadent brunch buffet (including one mimosa in the price) and a screening of “My Fair Lady.” As a bonus, you’ll enjoy music by a live band before the film starts.
- Highlight: Treating Mom to brunch and a show
- When: May 13: 10am brunch, 11am film
- Where: Enzian Cinema, 1300 South Orlando Avenue, Maitland, FL 32751
- Cost: $35/adults, $20/children under 12
Win a Florida Family Vacation for Mom!
Enter our sweepstakes to win a getaway at The Atlantic Resort & Spa in Fort Lauderdale.
What Florida Mother’s Day event would you guide us to for weekend travels?