Best of Florida Festivals: June 1-8
Florida Travel Guide – June 1-8: Best of Florida Festivals
What’s better than a festival? Check out some of the best festivals happening in Florida over the coming days. Let fun be your guide!
1. Wellborn Blueberry Festival
Celebrate the blueberry harvest in Florida at the Wellborn Blueberry Festival. Shop at the charming country store, sample pies, jellies, cobblers, muffins, syrups and more. Shop for arts and crafts. Enter the bake-off! There’s a parade to watch and entertainment to be enjoyed. Talent contests will be held for children and a tasting party will take place for everyone! Buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win.
- Highlight: Delicious blueberry treats
- When: June 1: 2pm-8m, June 2: 7am-5pm
- Where: Andrews Square, 1340 Eighth Ave., Wellborn, FL, 32094
- Cost: Free
2. West Palm Beach Antiques Festival
Shop for antiques, accessories and collectibles from antique dealers from all over the country at one of Florida’s very biggest and best antique shows - the West Pam Beach Antiques Festival.
- Highlight: Shopping for antiques and collectibles
- When: June 1: 12-5, June 2: 9-5, June 3: 10-4:30
- Where: South Florida Fairgrounds
- Cost: $7
3. Fifth Annual Pepper Fest
Enjoy sampling hot and spicy dishes at the Pepper Fest in celebration of…the pepper. Purchase peppery sauces and other hot treats to take home with you. Bring home a pepper plant or one of the crafts being sold on site.
- Highlight: Celebrating the pepper plant!
- When: June 2: 10am-4pm, June 3: 11am-4pm
- Where: The England Brothers Bandshell Park, 5121 80th Ter N Pinellas Park, FL 33781
- Cost: Adults: $2, Under 12: Free (free parking)
Which of these Florida festivals are you most interested in?