Best of Florida Festivals and Fairs: March 23-30
Florida Travel Guide – March 23-30: Florida Festivals and Fairs
If you’re traveling in Florida between Mach 23 and 30, let fun be your guide! Check out the best of the festivals and fairs taking place this weekend.
1) Tallahassee Jazz and Blues Festival
Cool blues, hot jazz, old school swing…it’s the 21st Annual Tallahassee Jazz & Blues Festival! Families and individuals of all ages can come out to enjoy the sounds of jazz in a fun outdoor environment.
- Highlight: The soothing sounds of jazz
- When: March 24-25, 11am-5pm
- Where: Tallahassee Museum, 3945 Museum Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32310
- Cost: Included in regular museum admission fees (Adults: $9, Children 4-15: $6)
2) Sarasota Agricultural Fair
Carnival rides (like the super-popular double ferris wheel), petting zoo, whip cracking contests, music, food and more. It’s a good, old-fashioned agricultural fair!
- Highlight: Good clean family fun!
- When: March 16-25 (Fri: 2pm-11pm, Sat: noon-11, Sun: noon-10, Mon-Thurs: 2pm-10pm)
- Where: 3000 Ringling Blvd, Sarasota, FL 34237
- Cost: Adults: $8, Over 55: $4, Children 6-17: $4, Under 5: Free. Monday through Thursday, 2-4: FREE
3) Marco Island Seafood Festival
Eat fresh seafood, buy some arts and crafts and listen to all kinds of live music. Buy fresh fish, shrimp, chowder, crab and more from seafood vendors! It’s a celebration of seafood at the Marco Island Seafood Festival!
- Highlight: Scrumptious seafood, music and art
- When: March 24: 11am- 9pm | March 25: 11am-6pm
- Where: Veterans Park, Elkcam Circle, Marco Island. Off Bald Eagle Drive or off of North Collier Blvd.
- Cost: Adults: $6, Under 12: free
Which favorite Florida festival or fair would you guide us to for weekend travels?