Best of Florida Easter Events 2012
Florida Travel Guide to the Best Easter Events
If you’re traveling in Florida between April 6 and 13, check out these great Easter events!
1. Cafe 4750 Easter Brunch
A delicious coastal brunch featuring local fish, eggs benedict, fresh shrimp and many more favorite breakfast dishes. Save room for dessert!
- Highlight: Yummy eggs benedict
- When: April 8, noon-3pm
- Where: The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, 4750 Amelia Island Parkway, Amelia Island, FL 32034
- Cost: Adult: $45, Age 5-12: $19 (plus gratuity)
2. Weeki Wachee’s Wacky Egg Hunt
Head to Buccaneer Bay for a wacky Weeki Wachee (say that 5 times fast) egg hunt! Age 0-6 hunts take place in the kiddie pool while kids aged 7-13 will look for eggs on the beachfront. Remember, this event is BYOB…Bring your own basket!
- Highlight: Hunting for Easter eggs in the water
- When: April 7, Age 0-3: 11am, Age 4-6: 12pm, Age 7-10: 1pm, Age 11-13: 2pm
- Where: 6131 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, FL 34606
- Cost: Included in price of admission Adult: 13, Age 6-12: $8, Under 5: Free
3. Hippity Hop Adventure at the Central Florida Zoo
Clues along the adventure trail at the Central Florida Zoo lead kids to the Easter Bunny! Win prizes, candy and special surprises at Bunny Stops along the way. There will be free face painting, crafts, magic, and even a free bunny tail for the kids!
- Highlight: A hopping good time
- When: April 7 & 8, 9-3pm
- Where: Central Florida Zoo, 3755 U.S. 17 Sanford, FL 32771
- Cost: Free with zoo admission
4. Easter Sunday Brunch at Royal St. Cloud
Bring the family to Royal St. Cloud Golf Links for a scrumptious and inexpensive Easter Sunday Brunch!
- Highlight: Budget-friendly Easter Brunch
- When: April 8, 10 and 12:15
- Where: Royal St. Cloud Golf Links, 5330 Michigan Ave, St Cloud, FL 34772, USA
- Cost: Adult: $24.95, 6-12: $15.95, 3-5: $6.95, Under 3: Free (tax and gratuity extra)
5. Jolee Island Egg Hunt
The unveiling of the Sandestin Foundation for Kids kicks off with the first Jolee Island Bunny Hop and Easter Egg Walk. Search for more than 4000 eggs hidden around Jolee Island. Some are full of candy, some have toys inside while others may have cash or special prizes! Admission price includes a special t-shirt per family.
- Highlight: Supporting a foundation for kids
- When: April 7, 8:30am
- Where: Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, 9300 Emerald Coast Parkway West, Miramar Beach, FL 32550
- Cost: Family of 4: $20, Each additional person: $5
Which favorite Florida Easter event would you guide us to for weekend travels?