Best of Central Florida Events: March 23-30
Florida Travel Guide – March 23-30: Things to Do in Central Florida
If you’re traveling in Florida’s Central area March 23-30, let fun be your guide.
1) Sarasota Agricultural Fair
Carnival rides (like the super-popular double ferris wheel), petting zoo, whip cracking contests, music, food and more. It’s a good, old-fashioned agricultural fair!
- Highlight: Good clean family fun!
- When: March 16-25 (Fri: 2pm-11pm, Sat: noon-11, Sun: noon-10, Mon-Thurs: 2pm-10pm)
- Where: 3000 Ringling Blvd, Sarasota, FL 34237
- Cost: Adults: $8, Over 55: $4, Children 6-17: $4, Under 5: Free. Monday through Thursday, 2-4: FREE
2) Chocolate Festival
What do you get when Brevard’s best chocolatiers, pastry chefs and restaurateurs come together with community volunteers to raise funds to support programs aimed to improve the lives of women? A great big Chocolate Festival, that’s what! Sample delectable chocolate treats and vote for “Brevard’s Best Chocolate Fix.” It’s a tough job, we know!
- Highlight: A festival celebrating chocolate
- When: March 25 11am-4pm
- Where: Eau Gallie Civic Center, 1551 Highland Avenue, Melbourne, FL 32935
- Cost: $20 ($30 if you want your admission with “a kick”)
3) Spring Break Nationals, Daytona Beach
Visit a custom car audio show known as “The World’s Most Famous Soundoff.” Check out the NiteGLow Vehicle Lighting Competition Saturday night at dusk (8 p.m.-ish). M.O.B and HD Ninja are scheduled to perform. Don’t miss the Aphrodisiac Ice Cream Truck and the Swimsuit Competition.
- Highlight: Spring Break fun and games
- When: March 24-25: 10am-6pm
- Where: Ocean Center, 101 N. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach, FL 32118
- Cost: Free
Which favorite Florida event would you guide us to for weekend travels?