Best Of Central Florida Events: July 6-July 13
Florida Travel Guide – July 6-13: Things to do in Central Florida
If you’ll be in Central Florida this weekend looking for something fun to do with your family, check out one of these great events on your travels.
1. First Saturday Jam and Community Cookout, Barberville
Visit the Pioneer Settlement for the Creative Arts on the first Saturday of the month for entertainment and fun for the whole family. Enjoy some food, workshops and music jams and then at 3:00, get your groove on at a good, old-fashioned barn-style dance.
- Highlight: A whole day of family fun
- When: July 7, 9am-4pm
- Where: 1776 Lightfoot Lane, Barberville, FL 32105
- Cost: Adults/$6, Children 6-12/$4, Under 6/Free
2. Summer Music Series
Every Saturday in July, starting this Saturday, the 7th, enjoy live music at the Lakeridge Winery vineyards. Music goes from 1pm-4pm and you’ll also enjoy wine tasting, food and complimentary tours of the vineyard.
- Highlight: Live music
- When: July 7, 1pm-4pm
- Where: 19239 U.S. 27 North, Clermont, Florida 34715
- Cost: Free
3. Daytona Coke Zero 400, Daytona Beach
If July 4th falling on a Wednesday cramped your style a little bit this year, celebrate on the weekend at Daytona International Speedway. There, the Independence Day celebration continues with NASCAR’s elite compete on July 7. A tradition for many racing fans, this event is nighttime racing at its best. It’s also followed by a stunning display of fireworks.
- Highlight: Fireworks and nighttime racing
- When: July 7, 7:30pm
- Where: 1801 W. International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
- Cost: Admission prices vary
What Central Florida events will you be taking in over the next few days?