Best of Central Florida Events: Feb. 10-17
Florida Travel Guide: Best of Central Florida Events: Feb. 10-17
If you’re traveling in Florida’s Central area February 10 to 17th, let fun be your guide. From rap to chocolate and historical reenactments to movies in the park, there’s an event going on in Central Florida over the next few days that you’ll want to take part in.
The following are what we consider to be 5 of the best Central Florida events February 10-17:
1) Flo Rida raps for free!
Florida native and rapper, Flo Rida, will be headlining the Rock ‘n’ Roll St. Pete Half Marathon Post Race Concert this weekend. The concert is free to all participants and spectators!
- Highlight: Rap with Flo Rida!
- When: Feb. 12 10am-11am
- Where: North Shore Park, 901 North Shore Drive NE, St. Petersburg FL 33701
- Cost: Free
2) Bands Brew and BBQ Music Festival
On Saturdays and Sundays between now and March 4, you can enjoy the sounds of live music and the tastes of great BBQ and beer at SeaWorld!
- Highlight: Trace Adkins at SeaWorld
- When: Feb 11-March 4, Saturdays and Sundays at 4pm
- Where: SeaWorld, 7007 SeaWorld Drive, Orlando, FL 32821
- Cost: Included in Park Admission
3) Wine & Chocolate Walk
Chocolate and wine lovers unite! The Walk starts at Cinematique of Daytona where you’ll grab your Wine & Chocolate Walk Passport and beverage tickets. What follows is a delicious Wine & Chocolate stroll through Downtown Daytona Beach where you’ll explore more than 20 stations for wine and chocolate tasting. Musicians perform, you can watch an ice sculpting demo and take part in a Sweetheart Get-Away Give-Away. If you’re one of the first hundred to get your passport, you’ll walk away with a free gift and some coupons from participating merchants!
- Highlight: Chocolate and wine in the afternoon
- When: Feb 11 1pm-6pm
- Where: Cinematique of Daytona, 242 S. Beach Street, Daytona Beach, FL
- Cost: $15-18
4) Valentine’s Movie Night at Leu Gardens
Weather permitting, you and your Valentine can enjoy “Crazy Stupid Love” in the Garden on the most romantic day of the year. Pack a picnic and prepare to hold hands.
- Highlight: A movie in the garden with your sweetie
- When: February 14 Gardens open at 6pm, movie starts at 7:30
- Where: Harry P. Leu Gardens, 1920 North Forest Avenue, Orlando, FL
- Cost: Adult: $5, Child: $2 (plus tax)
5) Fort Foster Rendezvous
Watch a piece of living history as military, Seminole and civilian reenactors make trades and conduct craft demonstrations. For details call 813-987-6870.
- Highlight: A living history lesson
- When: February 9-12, 10am-3pm
- Where: Hillsborough River State Park, 15402 U.S. 301 North Thonotosassa, FL 33592
- Cost: Adult: $5 donation, Children under 12: Free
Which favorite Florida event would you guide us to for weekend travels?