Where to Party on Labor Day Weekend
Florida News: Labor Day parties from north to south Florida
There are tons of Labor Day parties and events throughout Florida – here are the best from north to south Florida!
1) All American BBQ, Duck Key
Take part in the Heroes Welcome Tribute with traditional grilled chicken, hamburgers and hot dogs paired with baked beans, potato salad and corn on the cob. Afterward, sample homemade pies, watch a slideshow honoring military, medical, law enforcement, fire and rescue personnel, and then listen to country tunes at the waterfront with Daniel Lee Martin.
- Highlight: BBQ and Nashville tunes with Daniel Lee Martin
- When: Saturday, September 1, 2012; 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Where: 61 Hawks Cay Boulevard, Duck Key, Florida
- Cost: $21.95/adults, $10.95/children 4-12; free/ children under 3
2) Spinnaker Beach Club, Panama City
It’s a 40th Anniversary celebration at the Spinnaker beach club on Labor Day weekend with a return of all-time favorite bands from the last four decades. The Captain & The Kid from the 70s will be reuniting for some “Sippin, Steppin, & Sportin Around”, and representing the 2000′s, there will also be a Noah Rain Reunion Concert. As well, Frankie Golden representing the 80′s, Eli for the 90′s and Shawn Rader Band for 2010. Contest, food and drink will round out the weekend!
- Highlight: A return and reunion of bands from the 70s onward
- When: Friday, August 31 – September 1, 2012
- Where: 8795 Thomas Drive Panama City, Florida
- Cost: There is a charge for food and drinks
3) BrewFest, Key West
Combine 150 beers and ales, along with beer brunches, happy hour parties, and beer dinners, and you have the makings of a party! From microbrews, concerts and a BrewFest Tasting Festival, the Key West BrewFest starts with a kickoff party at 5 p.m. at the Smokin’ Tuna Saloon on 4 Charles St.
- Highlight: Beer!
- When: Thursday, August 30 – Monday, September 3, 2012
- Where: Throughout Key West, Florida
- Cost: Cost varies
What’s your favorite Labor Day Weekend party?