What To Do In Florida: Halloween Events in Tallahassee
Florida News: Best Of Halloween Events To Do in Tallahassee
Looking for the best Halloween events going on in Tallahassee this year? Check out three awesome events you might want to consider on your travels!
1. The Haunted Forest
The Haunted Forest has been a Tallahassee tradition for 35 years. Do you dare walk through the haunted woods? The trail promises many frights and creepy delights! Your suggested $5 donation will go to benefit UNICEF so you really can’t go wrong. Come and get scared for a great cause!
- Highlight: Walking through the haunted forest
- When: October 26-October 31, 2012 | 8pm-midnight
- Where: 3277 E. Whitney Drive, Tallahassee, Florida
- Cost: Free (suggested $5 donation)
2. Midtown Candy Crawl and Monster March
Take the kids to the Midtown Monster March & Candy Crawl from 3 until 5pm when Midtown business owners will be handing out candy and lots of fun to young children. At 6pm the festivities move to Lake Ella for live music and a costume parade. Get there early to register your ensemble if you hope to compete for a prize!
- Highlight: Costume parade
- When: October 31, 2012 | 3pm-7pm
- Where: Midtown area, Tallahassee
- Cost: Free
3. Terror of Tallahassee Haunted House
Some folks say this, the Terror of Tallahassee, is much scarier than Howl-o-Scream at Busch Gardens and Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights! It will take up to 40 minutes to get through the house which has 13 exits allowing for a quick escape if you can’t make it to the end. Check out the brand new Hallucination Hangar. Not recommended for the faint of heart.
- Highlight: Largest haunted house in west Florida
- When: October 28-30 | 8pm-10pm, October 30 | 8pm-midnight
- Where: 826 W. Gaines Street, Tallahassee, Florida
- Cost: $15/regular ticket, $25/VIP
Which of these Halloween events in Tallahassee would you be most interested to do?