What to do in Florida: Halloween Events in Miami
Florida News: Best Of Miami Halloween Events
What is there to do in Miami for Halloween? Check out any of these great goings on for the spookiest night of the year!
1. House of Horror Amusement Park
Can you make it through thirty terrifying rooms inside a haunted house? As you hear sounds all around, you won’t know what is there and what’s coming from your imagination. As the hairs on your arms stand on edge, you’ll wonder why you ever went in in the first place. This 2-acre Haunted House is the largest in south Florida and includes more than 25 terrifying scenes and over 30 scary characters hiding in the shadows. Enjoy carnival rides, carnival food and games, live music and more.
- Highlight: Gigantic haunted house
- When: September 27-October 31 | Monday – Thursday 6pm-midnight, Friday-Sunday 5pm-midnight
- Where: 1455 NW 107th Ave, Doral, Florida 33172
- Cost: $23/adults, $15/children under 6
2. Dr. Wilde’s Creepy House
All of your fears will come to life as you explore the 7,000 square feet of Dr. Wilde’s Creepy House. Roaches, dead bodies and lots of chilling surprises. Do you dare? Zoo Miami offers this bone-tingling attraction for the bravest of visitors on Halloween night. If you’d prefer something more tame, you can always come earlier in the day and watch the zoo animals enjoying their Halloween treats. ZooBoo happens on October 29 and 30 when young children can enjoy trick-or-treating and other safe, light fun!
- Highlight: Frightening fun
- When: October 31, 8pm
- Where: Zoo Miami, 12400 SW 152nd Street, Miami, Florida 33196
- Cost: $5
3. Monster Splash at Miami Seaquarium
Animal shows, a haunted house, trick-or-treating, bouncy houses, a skeleton walk and more are all happening at the Miami Seaquarium for a family-oriented Halloween event known as Monster Splash.
- Highlight: Family-friendly
- When: October 31, 2012 | noon-10pm
- Where: Miami Seaquarium, 4400 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami Florida 33149
- Cost: $35.95/adults, $25.95/children 3-12 (after 5pm: $24.95/adults, $$19.95/children 3-12)
Which of these Halloween events in Miami would you be most interested to do?